Position Summary: Plans, organizes, directs and develops marketing and patient outreach to achieve short range and long range business development objectives. Responsible for managing communications, media, and advertising to effectively and positively represent the practice and its services to patients, referral partners, and the community.
- Create, Prepare, and develop, marketing plans, sales strategies, and action plans for identified targets of opportunity.
- Creates new business opportunities through partner relationship programs.
- Understands goals and benchmarks as set by the Practice and develops specific plans to meet them.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of each department functions and services in order to promote specific objectives.
- Manages and updates the practice’s website and internet media.
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant, and cooperative manner.
- Must maintain regular, consistent and punctual attendance in accordance with assigned schedule and time off policies.
- Must be able to comfortably and efficiently handle multiple deadlines and task assignments.
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
- Initiates, leads, and directs new business proposals and efforts to carry through.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA standards.
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and procedures to OSHA and office standards.
- Occasionally there may be some travel, by car or plane, required
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.